But, however, I absolutely love the ocean. It is so vast and deep, undiscovered depths that only one could imagine. Have you ever sat on a surf board and bobbed like a cork on top of the sea? How small you feel sitting there! You feel like a "O" in the H20 in a drop of sea water as you gently rock back and forth. Your head spins and you imagine how far deep the ocean is beneath you. You start to imagine the thousands, no millions, of animals swimming under you! WOW!
Poetry Friday is Here!
-
Welcome to Poetry Friday! I'm thrilled you are here. I love hosting on the
last Friday of the month, when I can highlight the challenge my poetry
sisters...
1 week ago
4 comments:
it's those millions of animals sharing the ocean with me that make me nervous & keep me from being fan like you! :-)
You are such an amazing writer. I love reading your blog!
Thanks, Heather! Welcome!
I love your avatar. I didnt have the patience to keep looking through all the pictures to make mine look that cool. i think i will have to go back later on and fix it! by the way you are an amesome writer!
Post a Comment