Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thing #11 And I don't want to miss a "Librarything"

Librarything is a nice site for looking and posting about books you love. I truly adore children's literature. This is a great site for sharing your thoughts about a good book with other teachers. If you have a new book, you can check out different comments from other teachers. It is a tripadvisor for book if you will.
Of course, you can buy books from http://www.amazon.com/ while you are there. I have received all of my Bluebonnet Award Winning Books from Amazon for very cheap. Look for the used book section. However, I have received new books from Amazon at used book prices from their vendors.
There are many groups, almost too many to shift through.
Top Five Kids Books Ever: Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech, Esperanza Rising by Pam Munoz Ryan, Chicken Boy by Frances O'Roark Dowell, Firegirl by Tony Abbot, How To Steal A Dog by Babara O'Connor

No comments: